1999 Citroen XM Exclusive LHD for sale

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
Agitator
XM newbie

1999 Citroen XM Exclusive LHD for sale

Post by Agitator » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Hello,

Would anyone be interested in a very good condition LHD XM?

More pictures and a video available here: https://www.autoagitator.com/cars-for-sale-copy

I am the third owner, previously the car was in Italy and it has done very few kilometers in Lithuania therefore it has not been exposed to salt.

A lot of work has been done to it - please see the attached video and pictures. Some of the work includes:

+Full engine out service (seals, belts, pulleys...)

+New clutch kit installed (pressure plate, clutch plate, release bearing)

+Full suspension service (all 8 spheres regassed or replaced as needed along with a full LHM fluid change and filter wash)

+The a/c system has been recharged and works perfectly

+ Worn suspension components replaced as needed

- There are small dents, scratches, touch-ups on various panels (no rust)

Many more pictures available.

All in all the car is fully ready to go, starts, glides, rises and lowers as it should. All the electrics work and probably is one the best 2.5td examples out there. Comes with two keys, original manuals, booklets.
Lithuanian Tüv valid till 2022.08

5650eur

would help with delivery. Thanks for looking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Agitator on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

White Exec
Citroen God!
Orga / RP numbers: RP7165
1996 2.5TD saloon, Exclusive, Polar White
1992 BX19D Millesime, Sable Phenicien
Location: ex-Ealing, Cheshire, W.Sussex & Surrey. Now living in Sayalonga (Malaga, Spain)

Re: 1999 Citroen XM LHD for sale

Post by White Exec » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Hi, and welcome.
That really does look rather good, and in the home of refurb'd strut tops - although those on the car look like new.
If there's someone, somewhere that would like what is probably the best-engined XM (I am biassed!) out there, you should have a sale.
Worth advertising on FCF (frenchcarforum.co.uk) as there is a large international Citroen audience there too.
Chris
1996 XM 2.5TD Exclusive RP7165 Polar White
1992 BX19D Millesime RP5800 Sable
1989 BX19RD Delage Red Deceased; 1998 ZX 1.9D Avantage auto Triton Green Company car 1998..2001; 2001 Xantia 1.8i auto Wicked Red Company car 2001..2003

Agitator
XM newbie

Re: 1999 Citroen XM LHD for sale

Post by Agitator » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:21 am

Thanks Chris. I would agree on the engine, plenty of power, character and economy. The tops I believe are original and in very good shape.