E-Croft Suspension module

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
Onion Johnny
Knows how to use the parking brake
Orga / RP numbers: RP7302 Silver 01/1997 Series 2 Hatchback. 2.0 TCT

E-Croft Suspension module

Post by Onion Johnny » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 pm

I found a suspension centre sphere valve black box in my spares hoard. My car already has one fitted so offering for sale £20 including postage. Looks like new. Came off a series two 2.1 Auto estate R reg. Had the electronic diesel pump if that helps. Car long gone but have the clocks if anyone interested and a LHM tank top minus one filter.
I know when I bought my E-croft box he sent model specific instructions on a one time download so can't say if it will fit other cars of different age or engine, perhaps someone can help there?
I removed it complete with the white plug and kept the wires connected as well as colour taping both sides of the join so simple case of matching to yours. White plug wise it's 1,2 and 8. Typical Citroen all the wires same colour except for the odd number printed if you can find it and then read it!
With this fitted it's one less electrical problem to worry about.

Ian

Stickfinger
Citrobics expert

Re: E-Croft Suspension module

Post by Stickfinger » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:06 pm

They also fit any Xantia with HA....from what I know there were two types, one for HA equipped cars and one for HA+Activa suspension. Engine type/pump etc is of no concern.

citroenxm
Global Moderator

Re: E-Croft Suspension module

Post by citroenxm » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:19 pm

Wes may need one for his car.. (wesacosa)
Projects:(eventually if theres any bodywork left)
93 L Xm 2.1t D auto project
93 L xm V6 12v Sei Manual

Others
In use.. 1995 M reg S2 2.1td auto exclusive