1995 Citroen XM 2.5 TD VSX Estate for sale

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
transcort
Can find the S1 radio
Orga / RP numbers: VF7Y4NY0000NY4221

1995 Citroen XM 2.5 TD VSX Estate for sale

Post by transcort » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:39 pm

I have for sale a really nice solid XM 2.5 TD VSX Estate. I have owned the car for over eight years and it was bought for a project that was never realised. She has been kept in dry conditions for the whole period and only selling due to loss of storage facility.
She has covered 156000 miles and is in really good condition. Many new parts were fitted in my ownership including EBC brake pads on the front and Pagid rears together with all new fitting kits. A new Oil Cooler from a C5 and all service parts have been replaced. The engine is in really good condition and starts first time every time with no smoke or noises present.
The suspension works as it should with no evident leaks or sags. Oversize tyres were fitted, as part of the project, and her roof rails were removed and unfortunately lost !
She will need a Windscreen as it was damaged by frost last year when rain leaked onto her from a hole in the roof, the ABS light stays on also but believed to be a broken wire on a wheel sensor.
These are now becoming rare birds, and with a little TLC this car would be mint.
Please view the pics attached.................For quick sale £1,650.00 NOW SOLD !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.