16V auto in Burgundy on ebay - £75 reserve not met

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
andmcit
XM Guru

16V auto in Burgundy on ebay - £75 reserve not met

Post by andmcit » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-XM-1994-S ... 0574349747

One worth saving by one of our newer visitors after an Xm? No pictures, MOT or tax but an honest description:
My friend sold me his Lexus for 2k so now I just want to sell my XM, as the tax and MOT ran out a few days ago. This car is probably suitable for a mechanic/XM enthusiast and/or for parts.

The Good:

Starts fine, drives perfectly, still very quick and handles well. Smooth auto gearbox. XM seats are the most comfortable in the known universe, and are in very good condition. CD player with FM/MW radio. All electrics work, including lovely big sun roof. All the lights and indicators work perfectly. Think there's also some spare light units in the boot, I'll leave them in. Don't think anyone ever smoked in the car. Heater works. Grey cloth interior in good condition.

The Bad:

Hasn't been serviced for 2 years (appx 10,000 miles ago), washers don't squirt, central locking only works from the passenger side. Battery is fine, not that old, but something in the car is draining it if I leave it overnight, so I leave it disconnected if I'm leaving it parked for more than a few hours. The front bumper on one side is being held on by a cable tie. Doesn't look too bad. Little bit of grill missing from the front. Rear parcel shelf mssing.

The car is parked off road. Bit of petrol in the tank. Buyer collects. Can be driven away. I live in Kingston-Upon-Thames, close to Surbiton. Pay cash on pick up.

Any questions, please ask.
Andrew