S1 V6 24v Manual Sale

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
citroenxm
Global Moderator

S1 V6 24v Manual Sale

Post by citroenxm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi all..

Realisem setting in. Also not in a very good place at all I think with a heavy heart I need to move my 24v on to someone who will sort her out...

Rear end was rebuilt by me.. Its still holding up. She does need more work. Front nearside inside arch up against the fire wall.. Front passenger out cill by the jacking point and one of my original welds at the back off side needs doing again.

She's a runner with a decent engine showing around 130k.. Inside is all there and all works.. I put lpg on but can take it all off again if need to. I need her to goto someone I know and trust because ideally I would like my plate back off her. She's a 1991 H plate..

The bonus extras if needed another shell of parts inc exhaust.. Wheels.. Front subframe and all hydraulic pipes which are unique to the 24v.. The spare car is the same colour.. I've also another new 24v centre exhaust section..

I really do not want to do this but I've been here with my 12v v6 auto which is now sadly gone.

I don't want to give her away I want what's possibly the right price for it all..

Please discuss and try convince me different.. But I don't think I've a choice,

I've also a BX td turbo d to weld up and sell too

So hit me with your worse..

I shall also put it up in other Place..

Thanks guys! :( :cry:
Projects:(eventually if theres any bodywork left)
93 L Xm 2.1t D auto project
93 L xm V6 12v Sei Manual

Others
In use.. 1995 M reg S2 2.1td auto exclusive

MTXM
Citroen God!

Re: S1 V6 24v Manual Sale

Post by MTXM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:01 am

Hi Paul,

I was really sorry to hear about your difficulties and the decision to pass on the car, which if you cannot keep her certainly ought to find a deserving new home! It must be a very difficult decision, given the length of ownership and amount of work carried out.

The 24v should be saved as such a rare beast and also the earliest UK example that we know. If I may dare to suggest, with the selection of additional parts available, you ought to be asking at least £1,500.

Please do let us know how matters progress and I am so sorry that I cannot assist.

With best regards,

Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!