Another on Ebay

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
Woodie
Knows how to use the parking brake

Another on Ebay

Post by Woodie » Thu May 09, 2019 7:40 am

Another spotted on Ebay and locally too I.e. Norfolk https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-XM-V ... j0wpx44JqA low miles and nice interior
Richard

MTXM
Citroen God!

Re: Another on Ebay

Post by MTXM » Thu May 09, 2019 12:38 pm

Thank you for highlighting the advert Richard and this might be a good buy for anyone interested in an early S2 V6. The car has the PRV engine with an auto box and the less common cream leather interior. In addition to the low mileage this XM car does look quite solid although there is obviously quite a bit of painting required. It is a shame about the lack of a MoT, for which the ABS light at the very least would need attention. I am hoping to take a look tomorrow just out of curiosity as V6 are my thing and I shall be happy to report back. With regards, Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!

Woodie
Knows how to use the parking brake

Re: Another on Ebay

Post by Woodie » Sun May 12, 2019 9:44 am

MTXM wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:38 pm
Thank you for highlighting the advert Richard and this might be a good buy for anyone interested in an early S2 V6. The car has the PRV engine with an auto box and the less common cream leather interior. In addition to the low mileage this XM car does look quite solid although there is obviously quite a bit of painting required. It is a shame about the lack of a MoT, for which the ABS light at the very least would need attention. I am hoping to take a look tomorrow just out of curiosity as V6 are my thing and I shall be happy to report back. With regards, Matthew T.
Glads its of some interest Matthew, what were your thoughts on it ? who knows maybe you bought it :)
Richard