hawker boy landlords, WARD BROS STEEL

General information about upcoming maintenance, and other events which affect the forum.
terry g
Knows how to use the parking brake

hawker boy landlords, WARD BROS STEEL

Post by terry g » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 pm

have to have my say, yes i got behind with my rent, but had just got £4.000.00 of work, the very day they changed the locks and stuck a forfeiture of lease notice on the door, ? then tried to get a bailiff to serve a disstess notice on me, when he saw the notice, he pulled out as he thaught it was an illigal disstress , since then (april) they and CLOSE THORNTON solicitors have been stalling and pissing about, cos they got it wrong, hopeing that i would give in? but NO WAY, :evil: house is going soon but I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH ???? even if it means that i end up teaching burgelers how to lose a couple of fingers on woodworking machines,lol that will stop em picking locks,lol , anyways so if worst comes to worst ,ive given my daughter my login details,(nataile mccready or eden rose ,even natalie gilligan mccready, KIDS? so she can make sure my car is recyled properly, not scrapped, actualy it only need s a couple of brake pipes (warning on test) and the injector pump sorting, (oh my ,my new pump dissapeared when wards let a third party in my workshop,ILLIGALY) :roll: rant over, please feel free to post all but the part about the pump on any site ? SCREW GYP RATS,