Toms black onyx

The place to show off and tell us all about your XMs (or even other cars). Should it be a big project, or just some general pics, start your thread in here.
citroenxm
Global Moderator

Re: Toms black onyx

Post by citroenxm » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:45 pm

You wont.. it fits right up the firewall or bulkhead. That will need dash AND pedal box AND heater box all out to get the foam from there..
Projects:(eventually if theres any bodywork left)
93 L Xm 2.1t D auto project
93 L xm V6 12v Sei Manual

Others
In use.. 1995 M reg S2 2.1td auto exclusive

tom7164
Can find the S1 radio

Re: Toms black onyx

Post by tom7164 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Its been a while so I thought I would do an update. The car was dried out and the interior was put back. I also replaced the spheres, not long after the alternator gave up leaving me stranded. while fitting a new one I noticed that the rad was leaking aswell which got patched up. After that I parked it up and it was off the road till the start of december.

When I got it back on the road the dip headlights become intermitant which was the terminals on the headlight relay being corroded, cleaned them and now they are ok. The exhaust had been knocking on the brace across the exhaust tunnel since I got it, I took it to kwik fit but they had no interest in taking the exhaust off and putting it back properly so I added some washers to the ones that are already there. We shall see on the drive home if its any better.