My Prestige, is this the end my friend.?

Off topic chat about anything you like. Doesn't have to be about XMs (though they will inevitibly come up!). You can even discuss non-Citroens :o in here!
jonathan_dyane
Has changed a sphere or two

Re: My Prestige, is this the end my friend.?

Post by jonathan_dyane » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 am

drtim wrote:
jonathan_dyane wrote: Be aware however that in order to get there you will inevitably have to give them lots of hassle and quote the law at them if you are not to receive a derisory offer and perhaps not even get to keep you own car. (As this is not your accident and it is not your insurance company they have neither the obligation nor right to take the car off you).
So will I need a lawyer? I am not great at this stuff and I really have no clue how to even start finding out, although I am sure some judicious googling might be informative rather than misleading eventually.
I don't think that's necessary, instead as you suggested I would recommend a good googling (set aside an entire evening and make notes) so as to make yourself aware of the facts of the matter, so that when they start being gits you can pick them up on it straight away. I recommend communicating via letters rather than telephone if possible, for obvious reasons.

Good luck!
Jonathan.
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Estate
1979 Citroen GS 1220 Club Estate
1999 Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer
1991 Kawasaki GT-550
1986 MZ ETZ 250

minijet
Has changed a sphere or two

Re: My Prestige, is this the end my friend.?

Post by minijet » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Cheap tailgate Tim. But it might be a bit too far away for you unfortunately.
Colour looks like a diferent shade to yours, but that could just be the photo's.
It's also an S2, but only other XM'ers would notice, and there aren't many of us about....... ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0198777291

Paul.