CCC East Midlands Group Meet - Springfields Show - 2012

Want to share pics and writeups from any interesting car shows and events you may have attended? This is the place...
Duke
Could do a 2.1 headgasket

CCC East Midlands Group Meet - Springfields Show - 2012

Post by Duke » Sun May 06, 2012 5:57 pm

There were a few XMs in attendance today which was good to see - you can read the write-up below:

Well it was a good day really today considering the onlook off what the weather could have been like however the rain did hold off for most of the day.

Our attendance was slightly down from last year which was unfortunate, however we still had eight cars in total with the majority being XMs and DSs - with 4 and 3 respectively. Later on in the show an early 2CV arrived too.

Pictures are below:

Our line-up:

Geoff and Tim's XMs:

Tim's XM:

The early 2CV:

Geoff's XM:

Amazingly there were too very similar XMs there - both Black with Black Leather Series 2 Exclusive's. You'd never know the difference from the outside, but Geoff's is a V6 Auto and dad's a 2.1TD Auto. So similar are they, in that I thought Geoff's car was ours and was looking for my camera kit in it and then realised after panicking that someone had nicked it... :lol: :oops: This happened when they weren't parked together though and people in the vicinity had a good laugh at me...

Mike's lovely DS:

1992 (K) Citroen XM 2.1 Turbo SD - Manual - K-BAN

robert_e_smart
Global Moderator

Re: CCC East Midlands Group Meet - Springfields Show - 2012

Post by robert_e_smart » Tue May 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Very good Franklin,

I bet you were panicking!!
1990 XM 2.1 Turbo SD
2008 Volvo V70 D5 SE Lux Automatic
2009 Volvo XC90 D5 SE Automatic