W plate (shock) estate (further shock) Llandeilo (eh? where)

Think you've spied another forum member's XM out on the roads? Ask in here!
andmcit
XM Guru

W plate (shock) estate (further shock) Llandeilo (eh? where)

Post by andmcit » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Wednesday night at about 11.00pm in a skiddly little lane in Llandeilo as I was on my way back from the barn!!
Dark colour and a local South Wales "DE" number but I'm damned if I can remember the rest of the reg number.
I didn't want to stop and have a closer look in case I disturbed someone!!! :oops: :lol:

First Xm I've seen around these parts in a VERY long time that I didn't own already!! :roll:

If you don't want to own up to things that go bump in the night I won't tell!! :D Nice to see another very late car
still alive and kicking locally.

Andrew

Dean
Global Moderator

Re: W plate (shock) estate (further shock) Llandeilo (eh? where)

Post by Dean » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:28 pm

I didn't want to stop and have a closer look in case I disturbed someone!!! :oops: :lol:
i can just imagine some poor soul driving his XM home through the deserted back roads of wales when all of a sudden an LHM related catastrophy befals the unfortunate man who's mobile battery is of course flat, after 3 hrs in the dark and pissing rain the fault proves to be terminal, but wait, headlights! a savour! even better, a fellow xm'r!!! unfortunatly in his rush to attract your attention slips in the no doubt vast puddle of lhm surrounding his stricken vehicle, falling behind the car and out of sight.......................and you drive past!!!!! swine :lol:

D
92 Citroen XM Prestige 3.0i Auto R.P5678
14 Mitsubishi L200 Trojan
89 Talbot Express 2.0 coach built Auto-trail Chinook

Addicted to Crackanory

andmcit
XM Guru

Re: W plate (shock) estate (further shock) Llandeilo (eh? where)

Post by andmcit » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm

:lol: :lol:

The real danger would've been my temptation to offer him a lift and then 10quid for the car!!
Anyhow - I went past the following day or so and it'd gone and there was no puddle - I looked!!

Andrew