Hi. Possible new owner.

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
citroenmad
Citrobics expert

Re: Hi. Possible new owner.

Post by citroenmad » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:59 am

That is a shame, though I suspect it would repair.

I really hope it does sell but its not sounding too good.
Chris.
64 C1 Feel 5 Door
S2 Xantia Exclusive 2.0HDi 110 Estate - Mauritius Blue
S1 Xantia 2.0TCT Activa - Silver
77 Ami 8 Saloon
04 Rover 75

CCC Xantia Files Columnist.

P104 CMO
XM newbie

Post by P104 CMO » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I've owned P104 CMO now for about 3 years but its now time to let her go. She's been off the road for about nine months but starts first time with a set of jump leads (battery probably beyond saving now) and idles & revs/drives well. Goes up &down as she should (!) and her ride quality puts my DS5 & any other modern car to shame!
For those who don't know her ..... She's a 2 litre Mk 2 petrol injection auto in white, full leather installed by a PO (although this is from a Mk1 I think) along with alloys. The white walls have gone as they unbalanced the wheels, although there is a slight imbalance leading to a judder from the rear at 60mph plus. Speedo doesn't work, sunroof occasionally sticks, & probably some other niggles that I've forgotten/forgiven/repressed since last time I drove her!!
No mot at moment. Make me an offer as I really don't have time to make an Xm convertible ..... which is the other option that's been occurring to me!
If you're interested in adopting her, let me know & I'll send you some pics!!

Tim

ekjdm14
Knows how to use the parking brake
Orga / RP numbers: 6470

Post by ekjdm14 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 am

Hi, whereabouts are you located and has the welding mentioned in the old thread been done? If there's any chance it'd pass an MoT then you'd probably find it easier to sell/get better price with ticket on, or even with a fail slip it'd give prospective buyers an idea what was required to get the car back on the road.

XM convertible... :o noooooo, really don't think it would suit the XM shape one single bit. Would be different though I suppose!
1994 XM S2 2.0i SX, Estate, Gris quartz met. "or is it????", new project and already our pride & joy!
1996 ZX 1.9TD Elation, Hatch, also Gris quartz metallic, daily workhorse and tatty with it...