Greetings

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
ekjdm14
Knows how to use the parking brake
Orga / RP numbers: 6470

Re: Greetings

Post by ekjdm14 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Yes indeed I am cracking up lol, blame lack of time working on the poor thing for my serpentine faux pas :D welding wire is on it's way along with a load of other goodies for both XM and ZX in the next day or so then work can continue at the early spring weather's pace!
1994 XM S2 2.0i SX, Estate, Gris quartz met. "or is it????", new project and already our pride & joy!
1996 ZX 1.9TD Elation, Hatch, also Gris quartz metallic, daily workhorse and tatty with it...

markgenesis
Knows how to use the parking brake

Re: Greetings

Post by markgenesis » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:33 am

Ciaran wrote:I hate anti-sink.

What's the point in having a hydraulic Citroen if it's not collapsed on your drive like a giant dead fish in the morning? :D
Too much thought and effort went into Mondeo-ising the XM in that regard.

Ciarán
Fully agree, infact i've taken to droping the lever down when parked at work so it's fully on the deck :lol: . looks nuts parked among the other boring chod.

People are generally very impatient these days when it comes to cars and driving, a lot wouldn't tolerate having to wait 30 seconds or so for the suspension to raise before driving off, suppose Citroen had to cater for this in the end.