New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
beckyrachel
Can find the S1 radio

Post by beckyrachel » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi all,

No idea how many people from XM-L are on here but I've been on there for a while.

We have 2 XMs (both TCTs), a CX (22TRS) and a Saxo- our neighbours love us :roll: .

Best
Rebecca

andmcit
XM Guru

Re: new member

Post by andmcit » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:09 pm

beckyrachel wrote:our neighbours love us :roll: .
Welcome Rebecca. Nice to see another new face, several this evening too!
And a fellow Cx owner is rare these days!

As far as the neighbours go, tell me about it! :evil:
Let me guess, they all run around in Honda Battlestar Gallacticas and aspire to own
a german blandmobile and cant understand why you prefer old weird Citroens. :roll:

You're in good company with the fellow Xm addicts here - don't be afraid to pitch in!

Andrew

colinxm
Has changed a sphere or two

Post by colinxm » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi Rebecca, I used to frequent XM-L, was on there for many years actually but left after getting mightily bored with all the bickering and cocky know-it-all big 'eads (just my opinion of course). There's a much more pleasant atmosphere over here :D

Best wishes Colin.P
1995 Cit XM 2,1 TD Silver Estate - deceased :-(
2004 Opel Vectra Estate
2008 Kia Ceed td
1989 Pug 205 Cabriolet
1998 Ford Puma
1979 Triumph TR7

andmcit
XM Guru

Post by andmcit » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 am

I see your black TCT is on ebay; it looks very nice. You're not selling due to those neighbours I trust?

Just a thought seeing your ebay listing. Maybe it's just me, I believe you'll find it may be helpful to
post more overall or generic shots of the car showing the general presentation in the Xm's appearance
as the closeups are just that - close up!! If/when you advertise the car here on the forum try using
a picture hosting website such as http://www.photobucket.com and you could likely use their links
to feature more on ebay - not sure you can now there's been a bid mind.

Andrew