New Member - Lucas EPIC

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
Minormatt
XM newbie

New Member - Lucas EPIC

Post by Minormatt » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:34 am

Hi Guys

Being 100% honest I don't have, have never had, and don't intend to get a citroen...

So why am I here?

I am a transit nut, and as I guess a few of you know Transits used the Lucas EPIC system on the turbo vans between 1991 and 2000.

I have a 1996 transit 2.5 TD still with the lucas epic and itbhas just passed 200,000 miles on the original pump. I have spent the last few years looking in to the EPIC system on Transits and I have amassed a wealth of knowledge which I am happy to share. (I am The Transit Van Clubs "go to guy" for problems with EPICs).

I have a laser 2000 system (well several in fact) and should be able to read codes etc on your cars and give advice! I am hoping in return that I will be able to work out what is different in the citroen systems, and compatability of parts etc!

I will be hanging around the diesel section - but feel free to contact me too!

citroenxm
Global Moderator

Re: New Member - Lucas EPIC

Post by citroenxm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Some of us also have a diagnostic kit Thats citroen dedicated that can read the epic system

However your kind offer is im sure appriciated..
Projects:(eventually if theres any bodywork left)
93 L Xm 2.1t D auto project
93 L xm V6 12v Sei Manual

Others
In use.. 1995 M reg S2 2.1td auto exclusive