K21 CEO

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
papaseen
Can find the S1 radio
Orga / RP numbers: Citroen XM 2.1 turbo diesel Reg K21 CEO Year1992

K21 CEO

Post by papaseen » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:39 pm

I am sure many of you know this registration number well. It was saved from an ignominious death by raynoon.
I now have the car and an doing all I can to give it some TLC.
I have removed the radio and am hoping to get the original type fitted. There are some age related dents on the body, no paint damage. The glove box and catches need seeing to and the speedometer has "died".
I want to thank Ray for all his heard work to give "The boss" a new lease of life. Rest assured I shall look after her.

raynoon
Could do a 2.1 headgasket
Orga / RP numbers: 6043

Re: K21 CEO

Post by raynoon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:34 am

I think a lot of the credit should go to citroenxm, he's the one who worked tirelessly welding the car back together. I just stumped up the cash.... ok I changed a few body panels and cleaned her up... she's a rare old girl, in a very rare colour, she needs a rare type of owner who'll look after her. In a few years time people will be biting your hand off to buy her, mark my words!

I do have the CD changer cassette 'somewhere' as soon as I find it I'll let you know and post it off to you. I also had to remove the steering wheel controls from the steering column as the single spoke wheel I fitted was from a base model and didn't have steering controls fitted, I'm not sure if I still have the steering controls or if they went off in the car to the crusher... I'll have a look.

It would be great if you could come along to our shows too, Stratford Upon Avon at the beginning of September isn't too far away from you...
1993 Citroen XM 2.1 turboSD auto
1995 Citroen XM 2.1TD Auto EXCLUSIVE