Front bumper trim available!

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
XMnation
Can find the S1 radio

Front bumper trim available!

Post by XMnation » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 pm

I was looking at Service Box Citroen and noticed that front bumper trim for series two was shown as available. The Stoeman at my local Dealership didn't hold out any hope of it arriving, but four days later it turned up. It wasn't cheap £92 inc vat but cheap enough as vinyl wrap is over £100 for chrome because you need 3m. The rear was also showing a price but when we tried to order it NLA or no longer available. I had my bumper painted last year and the water corrosion at the end always let it down. As ever with plastic trim wait until it's warm to fit it be it a warm garage or the summer!. It's for the none washer bumper but it just needs trimmed to do the washer jets type. It always proves it is worth trying the main dealers for the one time you get a result. They used to do old stock lists throughout the UK but they changed the stores software and it too is NLA, mores the pity.

ragger
Citrobics expert

Re: Front bumper trim available!

Post by ragger » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:09 am

That is a treasure!
Regards

Rob

XM 2.5 Exclusive
C1
Nissan Cashcard (New C 4 on order)