Coventry Rally

Want to share pics and writeups from any interesting car shows and events you may have attended? This is the place...
markysimon
Has changed a sphere or two

Coventry Rally

Post by markysimon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Hiya...

Due to ill-health and the curse of work, it's been awhile since I was last on the forum but am about to start posting again – see under Hydraulics in the next 24 hours. :( However in the meantime does anyone have photos of members XMs taken at last weekend's Coventry Rally? I seem to've become the XM columnist for Citroenian magazine and would like to include one or two with my next scrawl. If you have any, please forward them (via a PM if you like) a.s.a.p. :)

Cheers Mark W
Why don't we do it in the road?

1997 V6 24valve Exclusive
1995 XM VSX Turbo (Deceased)

MTXM
Citroen God!

Re: Coventry Rally

Post by MTXM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi Mark,
We were sorry not to see you last weekend and kindly see my thread on the XM 30th birthday and the Coventry Rally thread for the selection of photos that I posted. Please do also let me know if direct emailed copies are required. It would be great if you could mention the significant anniversary this year in the CCC magazine!
With regards,
Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!

markysimon
Has changed a sphere or two

Post by markysimon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:33 pm

MTXM wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 pm
Hi Mark,
We were sorry not to see you last weekend and kindly see my thread on the XM 30th birthday and the Coventry Rally thread for the selection of photos that I posted. Please do also let me know if direct emailed copies are required. It would be great if you could mention the significant anniversary this year in the CCC magazine!
With regards,
Matthew T.
Thanks for the swift reply Mathew, and to my shame I hadn't noticed the threads you mentioned. Will certainly refer to the decent XM turnout at the Rally, and also the 30th birthday of our favourite mode of transport in the next issue. ;) It would indeed help if you could send me a few of the original pics as they'll reproduce better in the magazine and I'll PM you with details in a minute. Many thanks – Mark W
Why don't we do it in the road?

1997 V6 24valve Exclusive
1995 XM VSX Turbo (Deceased)

MTXM
Citroen God!

Post by MTXM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:16 pm

Many thanks Mark and I have also received your two messages and sent photos by email as requested. I look forward to seeing the future magazine and it will be great to have some coverage of the event! Hopefully you may be able to attend the Chevrons Rally in September. With regards, Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!