For Sale: Citroen XM 2.5TD Estate

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
EathanR
Can find the S1 radio

For Sale: Citroen XM 2.5TD Estate

Post by EathanR » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Citroen XM 2.5TD estate. £1200.

Bought this beautiful car with full service history (January 2019) and straight away spent a small fortune guaranteeing it fit for the road. This included all new spheres, front brakes, all the engine belts including tensioners, full suspension drain/flush/refill and a full service. It always starts first time and has never let us down.

As well as the belts, spheres etc, we fitted a Landrover fuel filter and housing as the XM original (plus a spare) were giving us lots of issues. The door mirror has been kicked off BUT we have a replacement I will fit when a buyer is agreed - this will need painting white. We have the two towing eye covers that are missing on the estate but again will need painting white. The previous owner had new copper pipes made for the rear, unsure as to how far these extenD but definitely to the rear calipers.

It always starts first time and has never let us down. 2 small snags have recently cropped up. The Airbag warning light is on which I'm told is always caused by the wiring under the drivers seat. Also the ABS light came on which is probably caused by a huge gap between the tip and rotor at the front lh corner. As neither fault affects the daily use, I haven't made the time to fix these and I wouldn't hesitate to go anywhere in the car

The suspension works as it should and on the few occasions we've used the tow bar, the 2.5 turbo diesel pulls the whole lot like its not there. A full set of Uniroyal tyres were recently fitted and the car has since done about 200 miles.

Inside is lovely; good seats, carpets and roof lining though it could all use a quick valet. All the electrics work as they should and cruise control has been added. The original stereo is still in and operating as is the alarm/immobiliser system.

All personal items will be removed including the hard wire kit for a dashcam, though if you message before I get chance to remove it can stay in for a tenner. The Peugeot 406 estate boot liner will stay in, its quite a good fit.

Also to note, relatively low mileage of 122k miles!

The only reason the car is for sale is because we really need more seats which have been provided by a Voyager. Viewing possible just east of Telford in Shropshire. Delivery also possible, at our convenience. Will absolutely drive you home though, we have no doubts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EathanR
Can find the S1 radio

Re: For Sale: Citroen XM 2.5TD Estate

Post by EathanR » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:07 pm

A few more images.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

citroenxm
Global Moderator

Post by citroenxm » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:27 am

Just to add. The car has cruise fitted and also service history in the service book..
Projects:(eventually if theres any bodywork left)
93 L Xm 2.1t D auto project
93 L xm V6 12v Sei Manual

Others
In use.. 1995 M reg S2 2.1td auto exclusive

EathanR
Can find the S1 radio

Post by EathanR » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 pm

DEPOSIT TAKEN