2015 Scottish Autumn Break

Want to share pics and writeups from any interesting car shows and events you may have attended? This is the place...
Billw
XM newbie

2015 Scottish Autumn Break

Post by Billw » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Following on from the success of "Concrete Camping" at Loch Lomond, next years event promises to be even better. In conjunction with our friends at 2cv Ecosse Robert Cunningham is again organising an event next November, he has given me the following details:

“Fill A Hotel” will take place on November 6th-9th 2015 at the Best Western Crianlarich Hotel, with 2 night or 3 night stays .

The hotel has 36 rooms which are available on a first come first served basis. All rooms are being held back for our exclusive use until the end of March, so the message is book soon to avoid disappointment (especially in the case of the single rooms). Once the hotel is filled I will have a standby list in case of cancellations.

The great deal is:

3 Nights Dinner B & B £99 per person sharing Twin/Double

2 Nights Dinner B & B £79 per person sharing Twin/Double

£10 single supp per night £5 per night for dogs.

Included are a welcome glass of Fizz on Saturday before the meal and a glass of wine with dinner each night. There will be a Ceilidh on Saturday night. The hotel has free wi fi throughout.

To book contact THE BEST WESTERN CRIANLARICH HOTEL 01838 300272 quoting “double chevron”

Please e mail me at rwc.firingon2@gmail.com to advise that you have booked, so that I know who is coming. Please also use this e mail if the hotel is full and you want to be added to the standby list. Those without e mail can contact me on 0131 449 4449

Just 6 rooms remain available, so please book soon if you'd like to come.

mds141
Citrobics expert
Orga / RP numbers: 8542

Re: 2015 Scottish Autumn Break

Post by mds141 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Thanks for posting Bill. I'll get my room booked tomorrow. I attended the 'concrete camping' weekend last year and can attest to a great time had by all, with some lovely scenic drives.
Mark Smith.

2000 XM VSX 2.1 td auto. Rouge Magenta. RP 8542.
1989 BX GTi 16 valve. Blanc Alpine.
1997 Honda Firestorm.

Billw
XM newbie

Re: 2015 Scottish Autumn Break

Post by Billw » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:35 pm

A link to the hotel website, nice tour by browsing through the pictures
http://crianlarich-hotel.co.uk